Sunday, October 16, 2011

My 5Bs: Brains, Billions, Body, Benz and Bungalow!

0 comments
I got the idea of writing this post from an article published in The Star where it reported that a seminar about motivating today’s generation to achieve 5As instead of 5Bs was held somewhere in Malaysia. I have forgotten the actual title of the article. Yet, to the extent that I remember, it has got something to do with 5As which had seemed so intriguing to me at the time that I had given a damn to read it. LMAO!

After reading the whole of it, then only I got it that the seminar was meant to educate people to find and look and work for attraction, attention, admiration, affection and acceptance – the 5As that had been the subject of the colloquium. It is not that I am against everything that is good nor am I trying to be the opposite of good things for the sake of being a standout. I have my own reasons for being so, you know.

I assure you that this post has nothing to do with my brainless politic views or me being a dick to take my own race down by means of opposing the implementation of hudud law. Not such things.

I am going to elucidate why I would rather achieve 5Bs than 5As. Have I got enough attention? Have I been attractive enough to be noted when I stand in a crowd of same race and religion, style and outlook? Have I had enough admirers? Have I met the criteria to be accepted without a bit of hesitance?

1) Brain
Dude, without brains, you couldn’t even know what affection is and how to appreciate such a thing to be well accepted and admirable and how to make yourself attractive to draw others’ attention. Nobody likes people who blather! People have been warned not to pass on any remarks without any knowledge about a particular subject ever since our local artists’ opinions regarding the implementation of hudud law were sought.

In simple words, everybody finds people without brains annoying. Such people get on other people’s nerves very easily. Like how exasperating I am, found by some of you, for I posted a lot of shit on my blog recently. Even so, it is not that I aim to have the biggest brain in the world, nor do I expect my future partner to have a big brain. The middling ones are fairly fine you know? At least, you have brains where wisdom comes from. Brains to think what you are supposed to do as a somebody, and what you aren’t.

Of course, if you’re looking for somebody, to be with, for your whole life, would you find a simpleton who needs to be ordered and told what they have to do next every single time? No, right? Of course you expect your partner to have brains and you want to have proper brains yourself to be, at least, better than your enemies. Derr .. those who don’t look for partners with brains, call me in ten years from now to let me know how you are doing. I bet you’ll end up in Tanjung Rambutan as a result of being annoyed over the years with your brainless partner. ROLF!

2) Billions

Billions mean money. When it comes to money, one buck is never enough in this day and age. Yes, you can buy a Tropicana ice-cream which only costs you a buck but does the pleasure it gives you guarantee your happiness for your entire life?

Do not tell me that money is not important and cannot give you happiness.

Excuse me, you buy your daily meal with money. Without you meal, you will be hungry. When you’re hungry, you will have no mood. Having no mood means you are not happy! Money can buy happiness, dude. Oh wait. Let me tell it specifically to the person who has fooled the world with her song.

Jessie J, money indeed can buy happiness. Don’t you realize, hadn’t people bought your album, you would have not been able to proceed with your next album for you didn’t get your payback to do so, which would have led you to an unwelcomed doom?

Correct me I’m wrong, but money can guarantee my happiness. Mine and my future husband’s. And even my family’s! It suffices to say that without brains you can’t have billions. My family becomes so happy every time my mom gets her profits from taking orders of food and cakes. Why do we become happy? It’s because we know the money can be used to pay bills and debts. I need my partner to have billions and I am going to work for it myself too. Billions will enable me and my future partner to have our dreamed wedding! Yeha!

If you want to argue, saying that it will not guarantee my happiness in the next world, well, I thought working is some kind of ibadah? Yes, intention is a prerequisite. We must work because of him, not because of our long to stay happy in this temporary world. I just hold the belief that Allah is going to love it if I do it sincerely, if I enjoy working for my own benefit and happiness instead of praying and hoping for happiness to be bequeathed to me without doing anything. I believe my God loves His hard-working servants.

3) Body
How many times have I told you that I am fat? I am short and fat. Okay, I cannot do anything with my height. I’m going to turn 20 years old next year. This year is my last chance to increase my height. We’ll see if I can be a centimeter taller by the end of the year.

Nonetheless, I can work out for my fatness! I want to acquire the Ommph-ness so I am thinking of going to gym and London Weight Management. I wanna be hot! To be hot, I need brains to think of the ways. To be hot, I need billions to make it to the London Weight Management or even to the cheapest gym. Again, billions are money. 500 bucks are billions to Somalis. To me. To those poor folks in Bersamamu.

Body here means healthiness. Damn, who doesn’t want to be healthy? Are you guys in the right state of mind? No? Then you need billions to hire a psychiatrist. And the psychiatrist you’ll be hiring has brains. Hadn’t he had brains, he wouldn’t have been a psychiatrist – duh. Of course, we want a healthy-bodied partner. It’s not like you want to marry him today and see him in a coffin tomorrow. Unless if you’re materialistic and after his wealth, which shows that you are after billions. Just like me. Wanna high-five?

An unhealthy body needs billions and brains to make it healthy. Once it is healthy, it’ll be happy. Happy body makes happy people.

What say you?

4) Benz
OH M GOD! Benz means car. Don’t tell me you don’t have a dream car. Even if it’s not a car that you dream of, it must be some kind of vehicle that enables you to move from one place to another, easily. Easily, man. I don’t want a Benz but I want an Alphard.

Alphard is the coolest car – or I suppose, van – ever! I get excited when I see an Alphard on the highway. I want to have my own family in the future. I dream of a couple of twins. So, we need a big car. To have a big car, I need brains to work for billions and to keep my body healthy so I can achieve my dream of owning an Alphard.

Yes, I need my partner to have his own car. If he loves Benz, then Benz it is. It would be better if he had a driver so we could make out at the back while we are on our way to a destination. MUAHAHA! It’s just a joke. Don’t get all butt hurt.

5) Bungalow


Oh snap! If you want to live in a palace, you have got to marry a prince. Sounds impossible? How would you know? You’ve got to work for it! Do like what Kate Middleton did. Follow the Prince to college, get to know him, make him fall for you and get into a relationship and get married to him! If you don’t get to marry him, the experience of being in a relationship with him should not be discounted, you know? Ah, if you don’t even get to be in a relationship with him, the experience of seeing him in person after tailing him hither and thither should neither be discounted.

I am blathering.
Okay, let’s think of another way to get into a palace. I have a friend whose father is a somebody. His post makes him one of those who are invited to celebrate the Eid in a palace in one of the states in Malaysia. So, every first day of Hari Raya, he will be in a palace, a dream place of most of us. Brains made him have the post and the post gives him billions and billions enable him to feed his family which makes him happy and happiness makes him bodily healthy and his healthiness enables him to carry out his responsibility successfully till he becomes notable that he gets to his probably dream place.

What does having a bungalow have to do with getting into a palace then? Well, it means that we have to work for what we want. Bungalow, to me, covers everything. It symbolizes an absolute happiness. In a bungalow, there are your brains, your billions, your healthy body and Benz. A bungalow nowadays costs more than I can afford. A bungalow nowadays is fucking too expensive. Without brains, you can’t work to have billions. Without billions, it’s hard to keep yourself healthy. Unhealthy body disables you to work for a bungalow which is supposed to make your family happy.

You couldn’t be happier when your family is happy, right?

Besides, there are 5As in 5Bs.

When there are brains, billions, body, benz and bungalow, there will be a concrete attraction, attention, affection, admiration and acceptance.

Don’t you think so?

Heh. "got this info from this tiny little smart girl"  Congrats~





No comments:

Post a Comment